Sunday, April 1, 2007

Mirrors of the Soul

"Let not one seek others' fault's, things left done and undone by others, but one's own deeds done and undone." Buddha.

Self reflection allows us to discover both our positive and negative qualities so that we can cultivate the positive and eliminate our negative qualities. Thia journey for me has been a journey of self reflection and self discovery. I have met so many incredible people who have been mirrors for me of where i am at in my life an dwhere i still have to go. I have been truly belssed by the Great Spirit to be able to take this long journey of self discovery and have learned that all paths lead home. That we never leave home if we tak it with us and that when we treat others as if they were ourselves we are treated that way by those we meet who others migh call strangers, but who really are just mirror images of our self.

En La'kesh, A La'Ken ... You are my other self. Whatever I do to you I do to myself.

No comments: