Monday, February 5, 2007

2007,A Year to Travel with Spirit

Happy Solar New Year, Imbolic and Candlemas! Lunar New Year is only a few weeks away.

"All monks were great travellers. They walked for miles and miles through fields, and over mountains, going from temple to temple looking for the who would get their spark to flash... to cause them reach Wu or satoryi" Alan Watts

Our mother the Earth is beginning to awaken from her long winter sleep -- the first signs of the apraoch of spring can be seen as the days begin to lengthen transforming darkness into light.

This year, 2007, I have been called to leave behind me that which no longer serves me, that which no longer belongs to me and that which I no longer really want to be a part of my life. I invite you to join me on this journey of transformation.

Transform yourself ... listen to the whisperings of the Divine and define your soul`s purpose... step boldly into the abyss,,

If you are not ready to take giant steps in your personal life then follow along with my journeyas I walk the tight rope from a safe, secure and comfortable life across the abyss into the realm of my soul`s purpose.

If the idea of leaving your comfortable life and following Spirit makes you shiver in your boots, start by reading the book "Feel the Fear, but Do it Anyway!".

stay tuned. Staywell and Travel with Spirit

2 comments:

Sensei said...

Watchya Doc,
well done! This is great.
Can we have some pictures?

Ciao Sensei

Spirit Traveller said...

OOOss Sensei! So far I haven`t figured out how to download fromt e digital camera, but that`s my next task! staywell...